Campervan Weddings is owned and run by Mike & Annette and is based in the village of Walkern near Stevenage in Hertfordshire. Our aim is to create a friendly, family business that can put a smile on your wedding day. To help us do that we have a Volkswagen Campervan called Sally Jo.
Sally Jo is a 1968 Bay Window VW Campervan – one of the first of this type. She was brought over from California in 2013, and was professionally & lovingly restored to her former glory. She is painted in a classic 1960’s combination of savannah beige and pastel white – and we are sure that you’ll agree this will be an amazing way to arrive at your wedding.
Your wedding is unique to you, so we will tailor our service to your requirements – why not get in touch with us, and we can talk about your plans for the day. To give you an idea of how you could enjoy using Campervan Weddings, here’s a list of some of the things we can offer:
- Your wedding party chauffeured to your ceremony and then onto your reception
- Our Campervan available for as many photographs as you wish to take
- A 4 hour hire period, from first pick up to going home
We want you to enjoy every moment of the time with Sally Jo, so we will also include:
- Your choice of ribbons and bows to complement your wedding colours
- A basket of goodies, including tissues, mints and chilled bottled water
- Your choice of music playing as we travel to and from the wedding
- Umbrellas (just in case)
Why not get in touch for a chat to see how Campervan Weddings can help to make your perfect day even more perfect.
We are also very happy for you to meet up with Sally Jo before you make your decision – we know you’ll really like her.
“Thank you … everyone loved Sally Jo”